Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tapa cloth inking

Tapa cloth inking
So today me and my group of this Hunamunu have don the drawing and so today we did the inking the people with the brown paper had to use brown ink.And the people with the white paper had to use white ink.When i had finished my inking i could not see my drawing anymore but now i am waiting for it to dry up.And once that is done i will be doing the Charcoaling. Charcoaling is  basically useing a pen or a pencil.And once that is done we will be moving onto something else. 
When my tapa cloth is done i will make a blog about it.
Thanks for reading my Tapa cloth blog post.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about