Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

My learning story

 

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 1

Moulde: Na Tangata

Name: Kyle

Teacher:Ds

Term: 3

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • In writing, we did the setting of where our story was taking place I did horror. My story is that 7 people are stuck in an elevator and there is a serial killer amongst them.

  • We also did the characters in the story everyone knows what the characters are but if you don’t they are the people in the story that you read of make by writing a story but you probably already knew that. 

  • And lastly, we did the problem in the story like something like you went to go play soccer at the park but it rained all day so you couldn’t go.

What I Learned: 

  • I learned were to put good punctuation in my story or stories so that it is better for the reader and for the story.

  • I also learned where to put big words so the story sounds more interesting to the reader the teacher and me.

  • And lastly, I learned how to Make stories better in general.

My Favourite Parts:

  • One of my favorite parts was using words that i would not normally use in my stories so they were more exciting.

  • Another one of my favorite parts was planning what the story might be about because i had so many ideas that I could not decide what to choose.

  • And lastly, another favorite part was just writing which was the best.   

My Next Steps:

  • One of my next steps is to add more punctuation so that it can be better than this story i have written   

  • And my last step is to just write more stories and try to be the best i can be. 


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I have shown commitment by having all the stuff I needed for this subject.

Achievement

I showed achievement by finishing the work i was given within the time limit.

Resilience

I showed resilience by not giving up on the writing.

Respect

I showed respect to my classmates by respecting the stories and opinions 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about