Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mathletics part 4

Mathletics part 4
This time in my mathletics part 4 i have been doing some maths to rise my points at the end of this blog i have got a few screen shots of my work.I was working on some things like 5,115,243 with 3,476,295 and i had to find out what was greater and what was lower but that was just an example.Then i had moved onto something when it showed numbers and it said...''Is this number Prime or Compositc'' here is how i whent with my work today.
Thursday 23 April  


1 comment:

  1. hay kyle it is tane here
    i like still put stuff on your blog did see that you put to of the same pictures on this on blog post see when we are both at school

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about