Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

My VAULES 2021

Today I am blogging about my Values task and in this blog, we are talking about different things that go in Commitment, Achievement, Resilience, and Respect, just read throw this blog and you will know want I mean. 

Commitment

Achievement

Resilience 

Respect


  • I arrive on time for class. Commitment,

  • I bring all my equipment to class including my pencil case, books, and charged device. Commitment, I have a positive attitude. Commitment



  • I complete work to the best of my abilities. I set high goals for my learning. I ask for feedback, I don't settle for the easy pass I put in the effort. I set high goals for my learning. Achievement

Positive on my work and not giving up ‘’I can do this’’

  • I try new things, even when I'm not sure I will succeed. Resilience, I ask for feedback to improve my work. Resilience, I treat mistakes as an opportunity to improve. Resilience, I accept feedback and use it to improve. Resilience, I accept feedback and use it to improve. Resilience

I will show my CARR values to my teacher and whoever is talking to me by looking at them not talking over them and having respect. I look after the equipment in the classroom. Respect, I don’t distract others from their learning. Respect, I use a murmuring voice when I am working. Respect, I listen to the ideas that are shared in class, even if I don’t agree with them. respect



  • I arrive on time for class. Commitment,

  • I try new things, even when I'm not sure I will succeed.Resilience, yes 

  • I bring all my equipment to class including my pencil case, books, and charged device. Commitment, yes

  • I look after the equipment in the classroom. Respect, yes

  • I ask for feedback to improve my work. Resilience, yes

  • I set high goals for my learning. Achievement, yes

  • I don’t distract others from their learning. Respect, yes

  • I use a murmuring voice when I am working. Respect, yes

  • I have a positive attitude. Commitment, yes

  • I listen to the ideas that are shared in class, even if I don’t agree with them. respect, yes

  • I treat mistakes as an opportunity to improve. Resilience, yes

  • I accept feedback and use it to improve. Resilience, yes

  • I bring my P.E gear on days when I have P.E or sport. commitment, yes

  • I ask for help when I get stuck. Achievement, yes

  • I don’t settle for the easy pass, I put in the effort. Achievement,yes(Thanks for reading this blog for today. Thursday the 10th of June 2021, Yours sincerely Kyle.R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about