Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Resolving Conflict

 Resolving Conflict

Resolving conflict 

Santi asked Jared if he could borrow his bike to go to soccer practice. This is a brand new bike Jared just got for his birthday, and he really doesn’t want to lend it to Santi. Santi promises to take good care of it and says he would lend his bike to Jared if he asked because they are friends so Jared should do the same thing.

Write a Story for this

On a sunny day as Santi and Jared were coming back from school then Santi asked out of the bloom ‘’Can I borrow your bike so I can get to soccer practice?’’  

Jared was very unsure about this because he had just gotten his bike for his birthday. And he didn't want to give it to Santi because he was worried that Santi might break it or give it to someone else to ride then they might break it. As Jared was thinking in his head about this Santi ask one more time ‘’Can I please use your bike to get to soccer practice?’’Then Jason replied ‘’Sorry I can't if my parents found out they would ground me for at least 2 days and I don't want to be grounded’’.’’ Oh ok that's ok just walk or just ask to be dropped off Santi said    


  • Tips for dealing with conflict

  • Make up an excuse

  • Say something like ‘’Ohh sorry I can't my parents will ground me for a week if they found out it was missing’’ 

  • Tips for Assertive communication

  • Be a good listener

  • No over apologies or excuses

  • Ask questions

  • Say no when you need to

  • Meaning of Conflict

  • a serious disagreement or argument

‘’Sorry I can't if my parents found out they would ground me for at least 2 days and I don't want to be grounded said Jason

This could go 2 different ways

If they're a good friend they would understand by saying something like..’’Oh ok that's ok ill just walk or just ask to be dropped off Santi said OR

This could go into a 1 on 1 disaster.

But that wouldn't happen if that person is a real friend because they would understand. 

Thanks for reading this blog for today have a great day

Thursday 16th June 2021 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about