Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

My learning story

 

My Learning Story

Hurumanu:2 

Module:Coding unplugged 

Name:Kyle

Teacher:Ds

Term:2

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did:

  • Maths-Division,Multiplication, Decimals,Fraction,Number of the day,manga high,And some other cool things. 

  • Coding-In coding we were working on a site called dance party. And we got to make things dance.

  • We also made a mihi maker.Its a sight that we can make or mihi and move around.and also make our own character.


What I Learned: 

  •  I learned how to work as a mihi maker and make my mihi into a computer non real world.

  •  I also learned how to do long division. I'm still not that good at it. I still have a little way to go before I know it by heart.

  • I learned how to work a site called manga high which is pretty easy.our teacher puts work on it and we have to get that work in a minimum of time like 60 days.

My Favourite Parts:

  •  One of my favourite parts was learning long division but i still got some things to go.

  •  Another of my favourite parts was dance party.That were we got to make animals dance and the background change colors or other things  

  • We also got to use a sight called mihi maker it's where you make your mihi and the cool thing about it is that you can actually move around in it. 

My Next Steps:

  •  Long division-My next steps are to learn more of my long division because i want it to get stuck in my head so when I get asked boom i know straight away.

  •  Coding-My next steps in coding is to get better at making games like the ping pong game and Geometry dash or something like that.

  • Another step is to be able to be a good coder and people look at that and say something like wow that's cool.


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by giving it a try and not refusing to do it.

Achievement

I showed achievement by achieving all of my work and not skipping anything.

Resilience

I showed resilience by having confidence like I can do this and get my work done without my friends distracting me.

Respect

I showed respect because I respected my teacher and other students in my class by not putting them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about