Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

My learning story

 

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 3

Moulde: Changing our world

Name: Kyle

Teacher: ds

Term: 2

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • Creative writing were we made our own story about certen things that my teacher gave me

  • We learned about Bullying and what happened back in the day and things like the bastion point event. 

  • We watched the Film wonder and studyed about it and how bullying can affect people.

  • We also learned about Kupe and his great adventures and how he discovered NZ.

What I Learned: 

  • I learned that Kupe discovered NZ when he was on the hunt or the giant octopus/Wheke

  • I also learned about the bastion point event in the 19s when the government stole moari land and 222 protesters got arrested.

  • In creative writing I learned how to make my story more exciting and have more mystery still working on.

My Favourite Parts:

  • One of my favourite parts was watching the wonder movie because it was really cool to watch and I learned how bullying affects other people around the world.

  • I also liked learning about the bastion point event in the 19s because I learned how it was when the government stole their land.

  • I also liked learning about kupe and the stories he did like kupe and the giant wheke and how he discovered NZ while on the chase for the Giant Wheke.  

My Next Steps:

  • One of my next steps are to learn other events that involved the government stealing land from the moari and how bullying was back then.

  •  Another of my next steps will be to get even better at punctuation and more exciting stories so i can be better when we are writing creative writing again. 

  • And my last next step is to learn and get better at paccific navigation so i can tell were north east south and west are by the stars,Sun,water,and so on. 


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by committing to my work and getting all of my stuff out and ready like book,Crombook,Pen,Pencil,and so on.

Achievement

I showed achievement by getting my work done on time and when I needed to.

Resilience

I showed resillince by giving it a go and kept going on with it and beliveing myself.

Respect

I showed respect to my teacher and my classmates during this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about