Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Blog HHS

 Blog HHS

Hello, reader. 

 Today I am going to be telling you about Hornby high school and what happens throughout the year.

 Hornby high school has so many different subjects. We have woodwork, DVC, Cooking, In DVC students learn how to work computers and 3d printing. We use sites like co spaces I found a new site called Planner 5D. It's about making houses and how to make them I've made things like the pentagon. 

And In cooking, we cook things like Scones, spaghetti bolognese, and other things like that. Every year just like primary we compete in athletics. Also, years 7-8 have sports like Football, Hockey, basketball, rugby and other sports like that.

 I went to the finals in football for the school in year 7. We did great but In year 8 We could never do football due to the rain we only had around for games. We won 4 and lost 1 something like that. We also have a school market day just like primary me and my team are working on stress balls. 

Also, we have something called the school fun run its where everyone from the school create a account and sets themself a goal last year I raised around $400 and got a go pro. I don't know what I want to raise this year. I'm fine with a go pro.

Student Showcase - Hornby High SchoolCallum @ Hornby High School: AthleticsHornby High Enrolements - eNewsletter 31

November 9th 2021 

By Kyle r year 8

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Blogging Kyle. I like the way you settled into the task positively and accepted the challenge to share your school experiences with others. Have you read any of your classmate's blogs to see if their experiences are different or similar to yours? Congratulations on your enthusiasm for writing.. you'll have a great future in the subject if you enjoy it. A journalist one day maybe?:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about