Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

chili Tasting Results

 Chilli Tasting Results




EFFECT out of 10 After 3 minutes

Milk

6.9/10 It was great but it didn't go straight away it took about 1min

Water

4.5/10 It was terrible it took about 20 cups of water just for it to cool down a Lil. 

Coca Cola

8/10 It was pretty good better out of everything in my opion.

Results

The first time I had water after 5 minutes I scored it a 5min for burning

The second time i had coca-cola and I scored it a 40s for burning after 5 mins

The third time I had milk and I scored it...I didn't get to do the milk.

Discussion:

why does chili burn your mouth? it has an oil-base called capsacin.

Why did the milk reduce the burn? Because its a dairy product and other things like sour cream yogert and things like that.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about