Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Holiday blog

 Holiday blog

Hello, today I am going to share the 2 weeks of my holidays with you. In the holidays I stayed 2 nights with my friend and played video games in the morning we were supposed to go to mega air but there was a change of plans so I and my friend just went to the mall and bought things like lollies and boba from teas me.

 I did some physical activities like kickboxing and boxing. In kickboxing, I learned how to do new kickboxing moves and kicks. and in boxing, I'm trying to go for 4 laps around the A town park.

 I learned how to cook and bake I cooked chicken burgers with lettuce mayo sliced bacon and tomatoes. I also learned how to make chocolate moose bronies and butter cakes. Things I liked to do in the holidays were playing video games biking around going to the mall and going kickboxing.zIn the holidays My feelings were happy because I learned new things and got to sleep in.

I also boarded because the first week was very boring. And lastly, I was very sleepy from staying up late some nights.

     PsBattle: A sleepy dog: photoshopbattlesBuy DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black Online in  New Zealand. B01LWVX2RG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about