Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

My learning story maths

 

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 3

Module: Maths

Name: Kyle

Teacher: DS

Term: 3

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •   We did starter of the day.If you don't know what it is it is a warn up for the start of the period when we have maths.

  • We also did algebra we have been working on this topic for about a week maybe two.

  • We also learned decimals.We did that for about 2-3 weeks. 

What I Learned: 

  • I learned different things because of starter of the day.Because it was always something different.

  • I learned some algebra in my math group and studied a little bit.

  • I kind of learnt some decimals still need to learn a little more.

My Favourite Parts:

  • One of my favourite parts was learning new thing due to starter of the day.

  • I liked to learn algebra and i know quite a bit of it and kind of understand it.

  • I liked to learn the decimals even tho i wasn't getting the hang of it but i think i know 

My Next Steps:

  • One of my next steps are to get better at my decimals and know most of the answers.

  • Another next step is to learn harder things in starter of the day.  

  • And my last step is to get better at my algebra i dont know it all but i know quite a bit.


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by having all of my gear

Achievement

I did my work every day and got the work done.

Resilience

I didn't give up when it was hard

Respect

I showed respect by respecting my teammates ideas.

Feedback for my Teachers:

I need to learn more on my decimals + algebra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about